Thursday, April 3, 2008

12 weeks has flown by!



Today Mad turns 12 weeks!
It is so hard to believe so much time has passed since that crazy day in the delivery room!
She has grown so much and has so many tricks up her sleeve...


I know lots of mommies have to start gearing back up for the workplace about now in their babies lives, and I count my blessings, thanking God and Charlie every day that I get to stay home and be a major part of the miracle that is her life.


I understand that one day she will be on her own two feet, coming up with her own choices and ideas; having her own taste in movies and books and music.

One day she will walk her own walk.



I am just so happy and blessed that she will still be walking with me for a while...

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I feel ya on the work thing. I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to work from home and take Aubrey to the office with me if need be. My heart breaks for the mommies who have to send them off to daycare.