Wednesday, December 10, 2008

11 Months Old!

Hey guys! I'm 11 months old today!
Can you believe it?


Because Mom keeps saying she doesn't. She remembers this like yesterday.


I have been a sick little girl, so Mom lets me hang in my PJs all day. I think that is pretty sweet, because then I am comfy wherever we go!

Let's see, things I'm doing lately...
1. laughing at other babies on TV
2. dancing, like all the time
3. singing with Mom
4. Loving bubbles

5. Walking around


Yeah, I said walking.
Look at all my teeth.

See I have a bunch on the bottom, too.


Mom and I had a meatball sandwich today. I thought it was so yummy! Mom is really good like that - she shares almost everything with me.


My favorite is to use her laptop to "check my email".
I totally rebooted it with like, 4 keys the other day.
Now, Mom says I am too smart to play computers.


She says I can play this instead. Which is cool. Because when she goes to the bathroom (every five minutes) I just go back to my email.


Mom and Dad went to Reno the other day and I stayed home with Auntie Lisa.
She's so rad. You don't know.

Anyway, Lisa used to be Mom's best friend, but I am pretty sure she is mine now. I love her hair.

So anyhoo, in Reno they got to see new baby, who didn't spread 'em so we still don't know what I will be the big sister of come June.

Check me out when I was little.


Whatever it is, he/she prolly needs a helmet, because I can totally throw stuff now.

No comments: