Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crayola Vendetta


So sweet for an art supply assassin...

I don't get it. I seriously don't understand her problem with crayon tips, her play-do and chalk food cravings, her need to suck the dirty water off the watercolor paintbrush.

It grosses me out.

But mostly it makes me crazy.

I didn't really have to share art supplies when I was a kid, since my sisters were born after I was 13, and I am not good at it. I want my own.

Of course every time I buy my own anything she finds it and it disintegrates in her fingers. She is a master of seeing something that wasn't there before.

Yesterday we went to Shopko and spent some of Madee's birthday money on art supplies and inside fun. I was so excited to show her the new color pencils and crayons and paints, because she seriously loves that kind of stuff.

Within minutes we were in time out. Not for eating the goods, but for eating them after I had just told her not to. At least 5 times. Everybody has their breaking point.

Anyway the awesome thing is she is just attracted to and hungry for my make up.

Everything she touches breaks. Even my brain.
Not that it was as sharp as those brand new crayons.

Oh, and can you see that new tooth on top? It loves crayons too. Only she doesn't get a hold of my crayons.
She is too busy giving Madee's a taste of her own waxy medicine!
And the fighting begins!

No comments: