Saturday, January 9, 2010

Stuff

Cute little face

Cutest toddler ever.sweetest dessert i ever made
coolest 1 year old on the 'ground until tomorrow!

coolest 35 year old on the playground

coolest sitter upper

Madee's little friend Anya


You have no idea how long it has taken me to upload these few pictures.

I would go into the details of the stupid laptop cursor, the intermittent internet connection, the screaming kids, the traveling all over CA, the moving to MN, packing up, tying up loose ends, selling things on craigslist, returning things our freinds' have left here, not to mention runny noses, coughs and aches, irritable-ness, and occasional angry outbursts - but we don't really need to do that, do we?

Let me tell you about how the stupid cursor for some reason keeps moving, deleting pictures, and royally hecking me off.

Technology is not my friend as of late. And I could seriously care less.
My phone isn't even working.

I feel obligated to let you know I am okay.

But when I am on a computer or the internet I am NOT okay - I am frustrated, hurried, screamed at by small children.

It has become the stupidest thing in the world, and I cannot even tell you.

Because of this stupid cursor.

Besides. My kids don't like the internet, and could care less if Mommy has time for it.

So blame it on the selfish kids for preferring me to play with them.

Now, onto more adorable kid pictures.
And if I loved you before, I still love you.
I just have no time right now.

I only have time for this.

I love the way her hair turned out this time.

This little Eden is still quite a goofball.

When I was pregnant with her, I couldn't wear anything tight - even a belt on a robe - without her kicking at it like it bothered her.

She still hates pants. She gets mad at anything that isn't super comfy.

She is so grabby now. You can't have anything in front of her without her trying to grab it and squeeze it to death. Like, keep your kittens away from Eden.

She grabs Zeus forehead skin and pulls until you can't see his eyes anymore.

We always hurt the ones we love.

She is all about togetherness, and prefers alot of 'sit in your lap' time. If she is playing happily on the floor, and turns around to see Madee in my lap, she starts crying.


All more of why I don't do the internet lately.

She is also mega-close to crawling and really making me unavailable.


Anyway, I have endured through this hecking cursor issue and let me tell you it hasn't been easy.

By the way, Madee is pretty fluent in English now. Sometimes I don't know what she is saying but if she is repeating you, she is good at it.

Ergo the "hecking".

Just doing our part to make sure the other kid's moms will still want to invite Madee and Eden over despite their wacky parents!

I am also having video issues, so I can't share the live stuff.
It is sad to be you. It is some really cute stuff.
I will work on it when I get a chance.
Ha.

No comments: