Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hey!

Did you know Mommy has a baby in her belly?

I hear it's a mean one. Meaner than I was!


Anyway, Mom and Dad went to the baby doctor the other day, and got to see Gote. (Short for zygote!)


Apparently, Gote is in position and his little heart is beating away. The doctor says my life will certainly be changed by June 10th of next year. That makes Mom 8 1/2 weeks.


I don't know what that means, but I really love to play with (not just beside) other kids, so Mom says it will be good.

She says I will have someone else to pick on around here besides her for a change...


Anyway, just about anything will make Mommy go running to the bathroom. Like yesterday she totally bailed in the middle of a stinky diaper change.

HilARious.
Usually she just sits there and gags, but I guess it is getting worse.


Dad says New Baby makes Mom a lot sicker than Old Baby. That's Me - I'm OLD BABY. Anyway Mom has lost 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks, when I was sure she was suppose to be getting fatter.

Sometimes she rolls around on the floor going, " Daddy's birthday baby is trying to kiiillll mmmmeeeeee."

So I can't wait to meet New Baby. Sounds like my kind of guy. Or girl. And I could totally use some help around here. Mom and Dad are always working against me. "Don't touch that." "That's HOT!" "NO, you can't have this." "Stop playing with cords." "Blah blah blah blah."


Just wait til I have back up!

Oh yeah! Here is a quick shot of us trick or treating on Friday night....what fun!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I'm telling you it's another girl- which should mean it's a boy. I still have a 100% record of being wrong. I showed Josh the skunk pictures and he said Madee by far wins the cake for cutest baby costume!