Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Miss Mad

Here she is mid high five on the slide.
You wouldn't believe all the things she can say. If you want to know, call her, she LOVES to talk on the phone.

Madee has discovered the magic of musical, since I bought Annie the other day. I didn't even think she was going to like it yet, but we popped it in, and right now it is the #1 movie request.

She loves the singing and the dancing and I think she loves the Daddy/daughter dancing and singing the best. She also loves those little orphans running around being scampy together. It is the cutest thing to see her try and sing "Tomorrow" She mostly belts out the "day aaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy" part.

She gives movie kisses. She nurses her babydoll (what a good little mommy!) She throws things when she doesn't get what she wants. She remember her friends and family's names even when they aren't in front of her.

She idolizes her dad.

I can 't believe she is already almost 2.

And yet I can. Because she is acting so stinking grown up all the time...


More fun for me!

No comments: