Saturday, December 26, 2009

Scenes from our Christmas

I have kind of broken up with the internet. It was a relationship of convenience, and now that it isn't as convenient, I have just kind of given up on the whole thing.

I am sure this is terrible for some of my family members...but I have a couple of family members right here that would rather I not be involved with anyone else right now, anyway.


Anyway, our Christmas was awesome and merry and bright and that is thanks to a few people out there, especially grandparents.


We have lots of things going on right now, and me having an internet connection really isn't one of them and I AM JUST FINE WITH THAT.

I am sorry internet, it isn't you, it's me.

I assume when things settle down after the New Year I will be more into you.


And of course I will still put pictures up.

Because I just can't deprive you of this cuteness...

No comments: