Friday, December 11, 2009

Picture Catch Up

Obviously my relationship with technology has taken a backseat since my laptop went to wherever technology goes when it dies.

But I have this beautiful face to keep me very busy!

Goofball saying "cheese".
Princess face.
600 pictures and 594 of them are the back of her head.

She speaks of herself in the third person.

"Mandee's shubble."
Spinner
6 months old!
I am pretty sure she said "mama" and "booby" to me yesterday.

She is sitting up on her own quite well, and when she falls forward from that position, she is up in a crawl.

She is also scooching all over the place and making lots of 180s and 360s on her belly.

By the way, still the happiest yet loudest baby in the world.

And quite the swinger!

Madee climbs ladders that are over my head, goes down seriously steep slides like it's nothing, and loves this groovy spin machine.

The other kids her age aren't quite as extreme as she is on the playground. She OWNS that place, and runs circles around the 3 and 4 year old crowd.

Beautiful girl.
Just about to lose it!
So happy.
23 months pics - she is out the door - how illustrative of the essence of her right now.

Talk to the hand, Mom!

Gorgoeus.
She knows the words to "Tomorrow" and sings the last verse quite well. She also knows how to tug her arm and make truckers honk at her.

She also wipes up her own messes.
I can't believe we are in the final countdown to 2. We will be celebrating her birthday in Tahoe with her little friends. I can't wait for her to see them - she has grown up so much in the last 2 months.

No comments: