Monday, March 17, 2008

My Little Leprechauns

Here they are on St. Patrick's Day.

We were Team GreenHoodie.
Precious.

And here is Madelyn getting ready for her morning coffee stroll. We kick it down the hill for some decaf soy java and a brisk little walk.

She enjoys it as long as we are moving, in fact she sleeps through most of it.

I know she doesn't look convinced that it will be fun.
That is probably because she isn't sure where we are going yet...


After the stroll she pooped something fierce and we went for St. Patrick's Day outfit number 2...

Here is the little angel sleeping in her swing. She has no idea that she is about to go to the doctor and get 3 shots!!!

I am not sure who Charlie should have been holding, me or Mad. She was seriously upset and hasn't quite recovered yet, although she is feeling loads better today.

I thought I might attack the poor sweet nurse.

I have never seen somebody hurt my baby.
I guess I don't take kindly to it.


The doctor could only describe her as, and I quote, "Perfect".

She weighed in at 14 lbs, 11 oz, and is already a rocking tall 25 inches long.

My gorgeous baby.

Love her.

No comments: