Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hiking, Popsicles, Messico, More Hiking

Sometimes I just have no idea where we are going....



I give lots of kisses. Whenever Mom says "kiss" I pucker up and let them fly! Look here is some kisses right here!


Here is Dad giving me some kisses back.

The other night I woke up in the middle of my sleep and found Mom and Dad eating popsicles.


Popsicles are my favorite lipstick. Oh, by the way whenever Mom pulls out her lipstick I make kissy sounds so I can have some too!


More popsicle pleeeease?

I love eating out in Messico! Look at all the yummy avocado on my shirt! Mom doesn't know how many of these shirts will be able to be passed down to Eden...Mom says I'm the messiest!

Look! I watch a lot of football and I do this when Dad says "touchdown!"


Mom loves Messico too!

Did you know that tomorrow is my birthday?
It is going to ROCK!

Can you totally tell I am trying to grab Mom's camera? I wanna smear gook on it!


The other day we went hiking to the lake.


Weston came too. I love his hat!


It is hard work snowshoeing to the lake! Luckily I get to ride most of the way!


Silly Family.


Anyway I am really excited about being a big girl! I walk all over the place and say lots of things, although only Mom and Dad seem to know what I am saying.

Happy Birthday Eve to me!

No comments: