Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We've been busy!

First of all, Grandmama and Grandaddy came to town! It was the first time we have had the chance to show them our home and the beautiful surroundings we live in! We had a whole lotta fun, lots of good food, and some good walks, even if there was little sun or snow...

And everyone indulged me in some slapshift studio time...so I was really happy for that opportunity.

Here are a few of my favorites:

I really love this one...


Having a good time...


What a ham.


"Is there someone behind me?"



Grandaddy is so cool.

A direction I would love to go at some point with my photography is pets...I just haven't seemed to be able to capture them as I want to.

I guess a little practice and desire for it is helping me break throiugh that...




My baby and my babe...


She LOVES to be outside.


Now that she can tromp around in the snow and play with it all by herself she would rather be no where else.


Why I love waking up in the morning.


No! Not the yellow snow!

Kisses suitable for eskimos...


Random highlights:

High five Grandaddy!


She loves having company in the backseat...


Fun with Wii!


Hike to Fallen Leaf.

Snowshoeing with the folks.



We had enormous fun with so many pictures that it was hard to choose so few. It seemed like such a short visit but was jam packed with all sorts of stuff so I am sure we are all still recovering.

We miss you guys already!

No comments: