Thursday, February 4, 2010

A better day

It's 27 degrees out, and although this may sound ridiculous, that's pretty warm in these parts. So getting the girls to gymnastics today was a breeze.

Well, my version of a breeze.

Of course there still may have been a little yelling/screaming/crying, but that was just me. The girls were awesome.

Just kidding. I have actually broken through a wall, so to speak, and regained my patience and empathy for the kids.

I also found a babysitter.

So despite the fact that Eden had a worse night last night than usual, and they are both screeching right now, I am feeling very Zen about it all.

Maybe because I know we have been up since early, went to gymnastic s play time, had our lunch and poops, and we are just working out the rest of the energy before we all fall asleep for a long winter's nap.


At least THEY will.
And I won't even know what to do with myself.

No comments: