Friday, March 27, 2009

A Couple Pics and Then a Nap!

I cannot believe the changes in her in just the past few days! She is the funniest kid ever. Definitely a little more shy around strangers, and just free as a bird when it is just us.

Her facial expressions, for one thing, have become so much more animated - there is a lot of raising eyebrows for excitement and surprise, jaw dropping open, goofy smiles...and lot sof eye contact.

Unless my eyes are behind the camera, and cartoons are on...here she is getting ready to go to the airport and pick up Grandma.


I just love her in dresses. And look at that hair-do. I just love to play with her hair.

Grandma VD and Auntie Terri and Bordy all cam up last weekend. It was a riot. Madee was so excited to show her family all the new stuff she is doing.


She climbs absolutely everything. She loves to help herself up to chairs now.


She just thinks it is the most awesome thing and wants to stand on top of everything she climbs and it drives me crazy. Sometimes it does not work out well for her her, but for the most part, she is pretty good at it, so I try to let her do her thing and just play spotter.

She is also loving dress up and we play several times a day. Of course, her tutu looks pretty ridiculous on me so I will have to make my own.

I am so excited to find her new costumes this year. I scored several of her other current ones at garage sales last summer. I will get some pictures from dress up time out next (and soon!) I have just been recovering this week from having guests, blood tests (no results yet) and what not.


I have 2 little girls that wear me out on the inside and the outside, so next free chance I get, I will take a nap, and the the next one I will get photos of Charlie's snowboard wreck and our little ballerina off the camera and up for everyone's viewing pleasure.


Oh she is just so cute I can't stand it. I am so lucky to be with this face all day long!

No comments: