Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Window Shopping

We woke up to a load of snow this morning. Everybody left Madee and myself for a quiet morning alone together (thank you!) and while she has been napping and trying to catch up on all the sleep she didn't get last night, I have been doing a little windows shopping.

Ha. Get it? Because it is all online....

Anyway I have been scouring through etsy.com for adorable handmade baby stuff, and I figured, why not share with everybody, since I am not actually purchasing anything...

All of the pictures are links to the site where the item can be found, so if you want to see more products, just click on a picture and it will take you right there for viewing or purchasing pleasure...

First of all, a couple fuzzy wuzzy blankets for babies. Awww...


This one looks SO cuddly!


This site has a bunch of adorable personalized t-shirts for certain big sisters....


And how cute is this little matchy matchy set?


Since "babies in hats" are my favorite photo subject, I definately need something for Eden...

This little skull hat is oh so urban and adorable...


and this pink one is also to die for...


Wait! I'm not stuck on the blue, but this baby is just too cute wearing this one!


And who wouldn't want to just eat up a little baby cupcake? This lady actually has some of the cutest crochet patterns ever...you must visit and peek through her stash!


On to little baby feet. Seriously, does it get any cuter than nthese adorable fuzzy bunny slippers? I don't think so!


Or these little urban owl shoes - so chic!


I love orange. I wish she had a hat to match!


Speaking of matching hats, how cute is this summer themed topper?


With a big sister hat to match? Dying over here!


I love that Madee is walkign everywhere now, because she can wear dresses without the drag factor. I absolutley love these little creations made from old pillowcases. I really need a sewing machine!


And how adorable is this little peasant dress? I want a matching one! If you feel like making Madee one, she's wearing a 2T for summer most likely...


Anyway, super cute stuff! And 11 weeks or less and I get another baby to put it on!

I also will be registering at Target.com and Amazon.com, too bad Craigslist.com doesn't have a registry, because a lot of things I want may actually be affordable used, such as this awesome bike trailer that has a jogging a cross country ski conversion kit, or this one, this little "perfect for the beach" travel swing and one of these fancy baby carriers that doesn't strain Mommy's back!

I am excited to see what treasures I can find during garage sales this summer...it is so ridiculous to buy things new when before you you know it, they are all grown up!

No comments: