Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello everybody!


How have you been? I have been a little under the weather lately, but I have still been having fun!


I eat lots of snacks.


And lately I have been talking up a storm. I say "hot" and " hat" alot. Those are my favorite words right now.


I love this caterpillar...


So the other day I found out when Mom takes a picture, it shows up on the other side of the camera. I always want to look right away.


I have so many teeth now...watch out food!


The other morning when I woke up the back porch looked like this.


And the next morning when I woke up it looked like this! You have NO IDEA how much I love snow. I cry when Mom makes me come inside, It doesn't matter how cold I am.


Snow makes Ono very fast!


See? See how happy I am? I just love outside!


And now that I am walking so good, outside is SO much better! I can do stuff!


Here is a little video of me playing in the snow...




And for those of you who wish you could wake up to this...



And me doing my chores around the house.



So that's what I have for ya, I am so really busy all day long and I just wanted to show you some of the stuff I can do!

Oh yeah I can also throw myself to the floor and cry, cry, cry when I want something I just can't have. Mom doesn't have video of that just yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would love the caterpillar. Yes, I was sure to point this out to Grandmother!

Granddaddy