Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blue Eden

Don't worry, I won't be able to keep up this daily blogging for long. In fact, I am starting to wonder how it is happening now.

I guess I have been taking more pictures than I can keep up with...


We did a photoshoot the other day in a series of hats. Eden is my favorite age to work with, and actually will be for about 8 months.

You bet I will have a faster lens by the time she starts moving - because 2 little hurricanes are even harder to capture than 1!

Eden has almost re-regulated her schedule to be awake during the day and asleep at night. And other than a 15 minute diaper change and nursing routine at 3 every morning, she is sleeping through the night. Angel.

She is eating alot and starting to focus her eyes further and further away. When she hears her Mommy or Daddy's voice she hones right in to that location.

She is already a genius.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Sweet hat. Too bad Aubrey refuses to wear her matching green one. Maybe she'll let Madee borrow it for a sister photo shoot!