Monday, June 29, 2009

From the Hat Series

This is actually from a couple of weeks ago...sweet little thing.



Tomorrow is Eden's 1 month birthday and her 1 month check up with Dr. Doyle. We are excited to see how she has grown, because she seems so long and she is starting to get a little fleshy in her fingers and feet now.

As long as he gives her the thumbs up for being a healthy baby, we will be leaving for our big road trip back to Alabama. I have been packing and organizing like crazy to keep everything handy, labeled and at the ready for the girls on the road, so posting has been light, as I have had my full hands a little fuller.



For the first time on a road trip, we don't have one of those little wireless internet doo hickeys, so we will be in and out of internet service, but I will still be posting as we go. We are excited to get Eden State Count started - I think last we counted, Madee was at 19 or so...and this time there are lots of things along the way that Madee can really enjoy, like parks, picnics, zoos and museums.

But for now I leave you with this cuteness, who is already growning up fast...

No comments: