Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yes I listen to Coldplay


I struggle lately with myself.

I can't seem to get on top of my schedule, ahead of sleep and sickness - I am just always in recovery mode.

Just trying to survive.

And under the weight of all these things I try to do, (laundry, housekeep, playground, art activities, baby bath, dinner) I just can't seem to get to the things that I want to do (yoga, photography, shopping, creating, writing, sipping wine with some Coldplay playing really loud near the hot tub).

Duh. I am a new mom. Twice over. Two under two.

Under two tons.

And did I mention I have more guilt than the sea has fishes?
I am just like that.

So today I am going to Yoga.
I am going to spend an hour or so trying to do something for myself, spend time without the munchkins, and tackle the guilt from a few different angles.

It just seems like the right thing to do.

No comments: