Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Compartmentalized

Charlie has been gone the past couple of days and I have been walking around the house, sweeping through the bedrooms, running to get the phone on the other end, and although I have always said this house is just too small for us, suddenly it feels SO big.

And it is full of stuff.

I can't imagine how I am going to organize this family of four into such a small living space. Everything has to count.
Only the essentials...
Have you seen us packed for a 2 week trip?
Everything is essential!

I plan to recreate these adorable little bookshelves in the girls room.


If anybody has any ideas or advice to share, I am totally open to it!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Super cute! I might need to steal that idea too. Our book baskets are overflowing. I can't wait to see your super sick pimped out R.V.!