Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July in San Diego Part II...

Great Auntie Teri had a big party to celebrate Cousin Brody graduating...

Auntie Teri loves him like crazy.

She likes me a lot too.

Grandma came to visit for the party. Grandma is fun!


I like Grandma kisses...


Grandma is yummy.


My mom and I played with my new friend Brooklyn.

She just turned 1 so she can walk around and stuff.

I like meeting little people like me because they have skills I feel I can soon master...it makes things less intimidating.


Brooklyn was a cutie pie. Her mom says she had a bald spot too.


So Mommy says there is hope for the back of my head yet...



I love my Daddy and he loves me the most.


His glasses are yummy.


He is pretty tasty too.


We had a good time at Brody's party. There were lots of nice people there.

They all liked me a lot.

But Mommy likes me best...


Sometimes a girl needs a break before she can party some more...

Mommy calls them "disco naps"...

No comments: