Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Are they brown or are they green?

I know, I know, what am I talking about? Diaper contents?

No.

Today's Thing:

I am pretty sure that most of these are just spaghetti sauce jars with the labels torn off. I keep them on the top shelf of my potting bench, not because they practical at all, but they do look cool dusted with pollen.


Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you know, so I make sure and eat mine every day.

This is what I ate this morning.

Yummy!

So Madee is getting really good at grasping, banging and throwing things. She can pinch you and grasp small items and get them into her mouth now with the greatest of ease.


When I went into her room this morning to get her up for the day, she was sitting up in her crib all by herself.

Hell-OO!

How does this all happen SO fast?


Her eyes seem to have stabilized lately to this really pretty hazel color. They are about as green as they are brown.

You could mash mine and Charlie's eyeballs together and you would get about the same color.


I kind of hope they stay this way, because it isn't a very common eye color.

Maybe later I will do a little side by side comparison study of our family's eyeballs...

Weston and Cheryl went to visit family in Minnesota this week, so Madee and I are missing them. Here is a pic Cheryl took of the kids in the car on our shopping trip the other day...



I can't get over her cuteness...

No comments: