Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Big Times with The Dunnas!

The Dunnas came to visit! It was such a nice little visit, and so full of fun!

I was enjoying myself so much I didn't really get a lot of pictures (imagine that!) but here are a couple reminder photos from our wedding.

I love this one of Dani and Charlie.


Dani is my soul sista. She is just seriously funny and smart and awesome to be around.


And Andy and the kids are pretty fun, too.

This is Lauren.


She likes grapes.

Jackson like video games. And fishing.


We went to the Farmer's Market and bought so many fresh veggies and flowers. Lauren picked up a zuccini from the stand and just started gnawing on it.

Veggies are delish!


The Farmer's Market is just so full of great stuff at this time of the summer.


The flowers were amazing...


And we pretty much bought this whole basket of cucumbers.




Then the kids took a moment to play in the dirt.


Funny how you can't really orchestrate moments with children, but they sure can do it on their own.


Madee likes pasta...all over her face!


She plays drums!


I think she was sad to see the Dunnas on their way back to Seattle. She loved having all the lively activity and other kids to watch.

We hope we see them again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something tells me we will see them very soon.