Friday, August 22, 2008

Bubbles, swings and outside things...

Here's the thing about me...


I'm a daredevil.


I like to go FAST!

Mom and Dad took me to the park. I absolutely love the park! There are lots of little kiddos to watch, and I do enjoy watching the other kids.


But mostly I love to swing!


This was my first time in the park swings, and I really liked it so much, I can't wait to go back!
At first it was a little scary, but I knew right away it was just my thing...

I giggled and laughed and Mom and Dad seemed to have a lot of fun too.


Then I got down on the soft cool grass for some crawling action. I love grass!


And flowers.


Mommy gave me this flower and it wasn't just pretty, it was YUMMY!


Dad and I really like to hang around together. He is such a great dad.


We have a good time just laughing together and talking and watching baseball or whatever is on ESPN...


He is pretty much my favorite.


I like bubbles!


And my cool new shoes!


Dad's the coolest. He can make bubbles out of nothing.


Whatever. Like your dad can.


Yeah it doesn't really get any better than this!

No comments: